Find hereafter the official job description for the
Dual Study Programme Mechanical Engineering
- Start of studies: October 1, 2024 or later
- Full course of university education: 3 years (theory & practice alternate in a three-month cycle)
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Further contents: DHBW Stuttgart
There are three fields of study at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Stuttgart:
Design and development with a focus on:
- Design and dimensioning
Production engineering with a focus on:
- Production engineering
- Packaging and automation engineering
Vehicle system engineering with a focus on:
- Sustainable drive units
- Vehicle body and lightweight design
- Electronics and simulation
- Details on the field of study Vehicle System Engineering
The dual study programme Mechanical Engineering with its manifold forms combines theory and practice, science and technology. The comprehensive education at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Stuttgart enables students to take on tasks in many fields of activity.
Mechanical engineering students should:
- be interested in natural sciences and technology
- have an understanding for mathematics and physics
- have an interest in dealing with materials and machines
- be committed and able to work in a team
Graduates (female and male)
- master the constructive development and further development of products
- plan and design machines and plants or
- control and monitor the production and the assembly.
You are interested in this study programme and would like to apply? We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send us your application documents via the form below or by post to
Zedler – Institut für Fahrradtechnik und -Sicherheit GmbH
Hundshalde 4, D-71634 Ludwigsburg.