Find hereafter the official job description for the
Dual Study Programme Vehicle System Technology and Electromobility
- Start of studies: October 1, 2023 or later
- Full course of university education: 3 years (theory & practice alternate in a three-month cycle)
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Further contents: DHBW Stuttgart
Content of study programme:
The study programme Vehicle System Technology and Electromobility at the Horb campus is specialized on the needs of the vehicle industry and its suppliers. The electrical and information technology systems are dealt with in their approaches, the focus in this field of study is on vehicle technology and especially on the mechanical components.
The mechatronics studies include a large number of basic lectures, for example
- Basics of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Mechatronic Systems - Modelling and Control Engineering
- Applied Materials Engineering
DHBW Stuttgart offers the following majorings in the study programme Mechatronics:
- General Mechatronics - Basics for many fields of application
- Vehicle System Technology and Electromobility
Mechatronics offers the ideal combination of the classic studies Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. Due to the technical development described above, the approach of an interdisciplinary system, especially with regard to the development of new products, is therefore already coming to the fore today and will continue to do so in the future.
The following majorings are offered at the DHBW Stuttgart:
- General Mechatronics– Basics for many fields of application Vehicle System Technology and Electromobility
- Student projects of the study programme Mechatronics
You are interested in this study programme and would like to apply? We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send us your application documents via the form below or by post to
Zedler – Institut für Fahrradtechnik und -Sicherheit GmbH
Hundshalde 4, D-71634 Ludwigsburg.