In our daily work as we deal with bicycle safety, technology and user manuals we come across lots of safety risks. The most frequent ones are published in articles of the leading German special-interest magazines TOUR – Europas Rennrad-Magazin Nr. 1, BIKE – Das Mountainbike Magazin Europas Nr. 1 and E-Bike – Das Pedelec-Magazin to make this information important for the sector accessible to a wider public.
For many years now the Eurobike Show Daily accompanying the annual international Eurobike Show has given us the opportunity to publish our perspective on major developments in the cycle industry in full-page articles.
We also speak regularly in independent lectures about all topics relating to bicycle technology and bicycle market. In addition, we are regularly cited by further special-interest magazines or trade journals as well as more and more by radio and television and in their media reports, which shows us that we are completely right with our information. The section NEWS informs you about the latest news from our specialist fields. The reports and publications of this section are listed chronologically or according to topics of interest.
The most recent winner to obtain the Ethics Prize from VSF managing director Albert Herresthal was Dirk Zedler.
Previous prize winners of the VSF Ethics Prize:
• Bohle (Schwalbe) for the organisation of the Rollidays, a wheelchair event
• Flyer for supporting a sustainable and future-oriented mobility
• Paul Lange for supporting the Ginkgo Tour and the Fernanda Lange School in Ghana
• SRAM for the World Bicycle Relief aid project helping people in Africa with bicycles financed by donations
• Used for their Bamboo Trailer, a do-it-yourself bike trailer designed for developing countries
• Vaude for their efforts to implement a sustainable and ecological production and for their social commitment for their employees
• Zedler-lnstitut for their ecological new building of the company headquarters
RadMarkt.de 2019/12/10 and 1/2020