Nearly all team members of Zedler-Group live bicycle. They work with it and use it in everyday life, in sports or to participate in competitions. It’s this high identification with the product and the active living and working with the bicycle that our customers feel in the daily contact. Bicycles are not only profession for us, but for most of the team members even a vocation and a passion, be it at Institut für Fahrradtechnik und -Sicherheit GmbH or at Gesellschaft der Fahrrad-Sachverständigen mbH (GDFS). The expertise of Zedler-Group was established by Graduate Engineer Dirk Zedler, the publicly appointed and sworn in expert for bicycles and electric bicycles, who communicates this expertise to the bicycle public in many consultings, expert presentations and publications.
Bicycles or e-bikes will play a major role for mobility in future, we have been convinced of this since more than 25 years. Our success proves us right. Bicycle is no longer just a cheap way of moving, but also stands for an active, healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Do you share this opinion? Then we are the right team for you.
You have comprehensive knowledge in writing high-quality texts, in particular technical documentations, user manuals or assembly instructions. You are familiar with bicycle and e-bike terminology. Ideally, risk analyses and declarations of conformity are not foreign words for you.
In order to be able to communicate with our international customers in a target-oriented way, you are confident in using the German and English languages. You are very familiar with the use of MS Office. Experience with CMS systems would be desirable. You are able to work under stress, show initiative and are full of passion and enthusiasm for bicycles and e-bikes.
You prepare technical documentations, write the texts and supervise the layout of the texts. Our documentations are user manuals and risk analyses for bicycles, e-bikes and bicycle components and refer to our test machines and test services. They are available in more than 40 languages. Training, lectures and social media enrich your everyday work.
In addition, you write for example the monthly newsletter for our business and existing customers and are in charge of the contents of our website. If you enjoy taking photographs there are further options for you.
You will have a safe full or part-time job, i.e. a permanent job, in a modern and dynamic company. You will work mainly in-house at a friendly workplace in a well-practised, constructive team of a company that is known over and beyond the industry and has received many awards.
Please send in your detailed application together with your salary requirements by email at info(at)zedler.de or by post to Zedler – Institut für Fahrradtechnik und -Sicherheit GmbH, Hundshalde 4, D-71634 Ludwigsburg.
You want to write your thesis about one of the most fascinating means of transport? We offer you the opportunity in our company well-known within the industry.
Build a test machine according to your own idea together with our experienced team of test engineers.
Develop a test machine control or regulation in one of our test labs.
Draw up plans for basic studies/experiments and perform them in the field of metals as well as composites.
Develop a process to record operating loads in real driving.
Discuss and develop a new test method together with our experienced team of test engineers.
Get in touch with us or submit us your proposed topic by e-mail at info(at)zedler.de
• Movement and future: There is nothing that motivates us more than our passion for bicycles. Our team members not only combine hobby and job, they also work in view of shaping the sustainable traffic of tomorrow. With reason and passion.
• You don’t like getting stuck in traffic every day? Just take your bike for commuting. You will find the perfect cycling infrastructure including changing rooms, showers, covered parking directly at the entrance and direct support by the companies.
• It is your objective to represent the technical pinnacle? Then you are right. We test and evaluate new developments years before they are launched on the market. Leading bicycle and e-bike manufacturers from all over the world rely upon the know-how from Ludwigsburg.
• Think global – act local on site in Ludwigsburg. Developing and producing for the international market.
• You are interested in carbon and electric mobility? In this future technology the bicycle industry is far ahead of the automotive industry.
• Be part of a dynamic, global development that is shaped by us in a leading way.
• Flexibility is important to you? There is no time stamp and no pause signal at Zedler-Group. Allot your time in a way that you achieve your results.
• Old hands and youngsters, female and male. At Zedler-Group they all work together in harmony.
• We have got more than 20 years of experience in supervising seminar papers, bachelor, master and technical theses. You can be sure to always find an experienced expert, test or development engineer in our company to discuss and realise your ideas.
• In terms of bicycle and e-bike technology the Zedler-Group team is always keeping pace with the times. Our daily work provides us permanently with new topics.
• We do not offer mini projects for the bin, but projects that are realised from the idea to the completion in the experienced team of our test engineers.
• Our international customers and partners offer an interesting environment as well as the possibility to think your idea even on a worldwide level.
Zedler – Institut für Fahrradtechnik und -Sicherheit GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7141 / 29 99 27 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7141 / 29 99 27 - 30